Monday, January 26, 2009

My Favorite Hair Products




Right now some of my favorite hair products are from the Enjoy line. This is a fairly new line that has come out within the last couple of years. All of their products have a low pH level and are sulfate free. This is really good for your hair. I love the way none of the products build up on your hair and it leaves your hair looking and feeling silky and shiny. They have lots of different kinds of products for all different hair types and so far I've been pleased with all of their results. Another product I just love is called Moroccan Oil. This is becoming huge right now. I swear this stuff is like a miracle oil. You can use it when your hair is wet or dry and it helps strengthen and protect your hair while adding shine without out making you r hair weigh down and look oily. It also cuts your drying time down when you put it on before you blow dry. Don't worry if you have hair that is thin or gets oily easy you can still use this product. It penetrates into the cuticle of the hair rather than just sitting on top of the hair strand like most oils and smoothing serums. I highly recommend anyone to give these products a try. You won't be disappointed. Just remember to only use a little bit because all the these products are really concentrated and a little bit goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment